Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Reiki

I am working on my Reiki first degree and will finish on Sunday. Reiki. Universal Life-Force energy.
I love the thoughts that accompany the reiki:

Just for today:
Just for today I will not be angry
Just for today I will not worry
Just for today I will show appreciation
Just for today I will work hard (on myself)
Just for today I will be kind to others.

Of course, just for today means every day but it is much easier to try to live up to those ideals when you only have to do it 'Just for today'.

I also like the poem Dr Usui taught his students.

The Wave
One moment stormy
The next it is calm
The wave in the ocean
Is actually
Just like the human exsistance
I love the peace I feel when I have a reiki treatment and I look forward to being able to be a channel for others to experience the same peace. I also have been told that it has the ability to raise the spiritual awareness as we will vibrate at a higher level. That would be so wonderful, a beautiful gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment