Friday, February 20, 2009

In The Hands of The Angels

It has been a week of discoveries and changes. I don't take well to change at all. There is something in me that resists it. I will live with a bad situation rather than move to change it. It is not laziness that holds me back but fear of what is ahead. I can see the good that will come from this change and yet I still hold back , I will backtrack as hard and as fast as I can to avoid the change. I should take my own advice and leave it in the the loving hands of The Lord and His Angels. But that takes too much bravery and I am a real wimp.

I have done the same job for years and years. I have loved it so much. Not every moment because it has had it's downside and challenges. But enough to stay with it and know it was a job that gave me so much joy and pleasure. I was able to teach others to do what I could never do myself and to watch them achieve has been so wonderful. But now there must be an end to it. I must pass the baton on to others who will move forward and be even better. But I don't know how to release this and move forward. It is saddening me and bringing me down.

How do you let go of something you love so much? How do you believe that something better is still out there , waiting for you ?

2 comments:

  1. I to am looking to leave a job that I have been at for 10 years. I want to have an art career instead. I think the only thing to do it to have faith and quit the job and see what new paths open up. The angels will make sure it is all good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are right. That leap of faith can be so scary though even when you trust your angels.I shall be take the plunge after Easter and trust my Angels will catch me.

    ReplyDelete