Sunday, February 1, 2009

Reiki

Reiki, the flow of universal energy. I shall be working with my Reiki Master next week. Having received Reiki myself I am so looking forward to having my attunement and then being able to help other people as I have been helped.

Reiki is amazing. You don't even have to believe it can work for it to work. The sense of calmness it gives is wonderful. My first experience left me feeling very depressed. Reiki works from the inside out, it heals inwardly and this can be very disconcerting. It is a bit like putting a whole bunch of fruit in a blender then whizzing it around, everything is all mixed and muddled, then you strain the bits out.

My second session was totally different, I was aware of such peace and tranquility. I felt like my depression was just lifting out of my head and floating away.Every time the practitioner touched me, the heat from her hands was intense, almost burning when I touched her hands in curiosity, I found they were icy cold.

My third session gave me surprise and delight for my long locked away psychic abilities started opening up and I was aware of things that I should not have known about. My spiritual journey moves on.

No comments:

Post a Comment