Saturday, March 21, 2009

Why?

I have been in so much pain today, physical and emotional. Sometimes it would be wonderful if life had a rewind button and you could alter what has happened or followed different paths. I am going to my Spiritual group this evening. I am looking forward to tonight's discussion which I believe will be on Karma. Maybe it will help make my thoughts on previous experiences more ordered.

I used to talk to this girl via email . We communicated back and forth for several years until her emails stopped very abruptly . After close to a year of hearing nothing I had email from her husband to say she had taken her own life and nobody knows why . I know she was ill and had many physical problems but this was the last thing I expected to hear . What makes people feel so desperate they do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment