Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Mayan Prophecies


I have just started reading 'The Mayan Prophecies'. I have heard so much about the 2012 predictions for the world but all in tiny little scraps and I want to start putting the jigjaw together. Some of the Mayan predictions have already happened or are happening. Did they really predict future events or is it all a huge hoax ? We have only to wait until 22nd of December 2012 . Then all will be revealed if the predictions are true . Spiritualistic things are coming more and for to the fore in my life. I find that people are more open about Angels and connected matters. Whether this is because my focus is on this that I notice it more or whether there really is a surge in believers I would not like to say. Do you believe in Angels?


I will do an Angel card reading for the first person who comments. Just say if you want a general reading or you have a specific matter for which you would like the Angels to give you insight . Remember I do the readings, I do not interpret them , that is for you to do :-)

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I do believe in Angels! I tend to call upon them all day long for everything from a parking spot to helping me feel better. I would love a general reading if possible. I hope you had a great St. Patty's Day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I believe in Angels. They are so helpful if you call on them all day long. I would love a general Angel card reading. Thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall do a reading for you tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the beautiful reading!! It was perfect and meant a lot to me. You are very kind and gifted. Have a great weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your kind words. You are most welcome. I love doing Angel card readings.

    ReplyDelete