Friday, March 6, 2009



Oh,what a week. Makes me wonder what will happen next. I think I must have been really wicked in my past life and am paying for it now. Seriously though, it seems if it can go wrong, it will go wrong.
I was looking at other blogs, blog surfing! It was fun and very interesting. I did find one blog written my a woman who was condemning Wicca. I found her thoughts very interesting but I don't think she has actually studied Wicca as several of her observations were, shall we say, a little inaccurate? I am not Wiccan myself , I just enjoy studying things. I do love the principle that Wicca promotes 'An it harm none' . Can you think of anything more gentle? Isn't that how we should be in life ? Cause harm to no one ? It is a wonderful ideal.
I am off to Blog Surf some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment