Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Is 'Knowing' going to be enough?

My mind is exhausted. I have been struggling with so many thoughts rushing through my mind. Which path do I follow? I am beginning preparation for my next Reiki attunement. Definitely this is part of the journey for the spiritual people I come in contact with have all said they can feel the waves of healing coming from me. That they see it in my aura. I am looking forward to Reiki two as I shall then be able to do distance healing for those who want it.

There has been as rush of requests for Angel cards readings, something I always enjoy but now someone has asked something else of me and I am not sure my skills are developed enough for fulfilling their request. I have 'knowing' but it is yet so random or comes through the angel cards but this will be a whole new journey.

May your angels watch over you. Call upon Archangel Michael for protection and for your healing ask the help of Archangel Raphael. And always ask your own Angel for help, nothing delights them more than to smooth your path where they can and to guide you as you learn the lessons of life that have been chosen for you, by you. Be Blessed.

8 comments:

  1. I can relate to your exhaustion. But this means we are doing a lot of work - it's a good thing.

    Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I know what you mean about the exhaustion. I am thinking about different paths and change too and am so tired. So cool about the Reiki II! It was the best thing I ever did for myself and others. Good luck and have fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder what it is that I fear about change. I know it will be necessary and I can't hold back for much longer. My mind and my body are do often at odds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking about the very same thing yesterday. Why do I resist change when change is actually good. It's probably the unknown that we don't like and just think it is change. My mind and body are at odds to because I am very tense and need to stretch more. Good luck and keep smiling. Peace. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sasa,
    I was reading about our fear of change recently. That we block so many good things in our lives because of our fear. The reminder came that we should trust in Heaven. Our angels would never let us fall but we do often need to take that leap of faith.
    Be Blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news, I love your blog but it doesn't accept comments? You are a very inspirational person, do you know that? Your inner strength and beauty shines through.
    Be Blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much.

    I didn't realize I completely disabled comments..check again, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Great News,
    A big pat on the back. It takes courage to stand up and open up as you did. If you can't do a day at a time, 10 minutes it always worth a try.
    Be Blessed.

    ReplyDelete