Friday, June 26, 2009

Circle Time

I have started my Reiki Two and will finish this Sunday. During my first attunement (my Reiki Master always does two because she was given two) I had a wonderful experience. As I was sitting in meditation I saw a pair of really beautiful eyes looking at me. When the attunement was over my Reiki master asked how I felt and I told her of the enormous sense of peace that filled me and also that I saw these eyes. She tells me that my 'third' eye had fully opened and that I would now be able to use my gift of 'knowing' with more consistency and skill. She says that now is the time for me to connect with my guides and to sit in circle so my skills will be developed. I am excited, I am scared, I am honored.

RM is encouraging me to progress with my healing skills as well. I know I have this deep need and desire to help others through my work but I am also cognisant of the fact that having ones help sought is a great privilege. That other people trust me enough to let me into areas of their lives that are sensitive and very private is a great responsibility and not to be taken lightly. I want so much for them to heal.

Is all this the change that is ahead for me? I am so frightened of change. In a way I want it , seek it even but there is that part of me that holds back. I am still pushing my health to do this job that I have always done for so many years. It is something in me, in my soul, that I don't know how I can continue if this area of my life has to belong in the past as it surely must one day. The day gets ever closer. But the other direction is also part of my life and has been for the last six or so years. Do I take the plunge and go for it? Or do I wait and see. Maybe this I will hand over to my angels and see what happens. Angel synchronicity is perhaps the best and the safest path to follow.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the Reiki II! I finally took the plunge and quit my day job and will become a full time artist in July. Good luck on your decision and even though it's scary, I believe it is all for the greater good. :-) Have fun and Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I sense that your choice will bring you great joy and fulfilment. I think health problems will make my decision for me in the very near future. I have been so blessed to have had job that is so wonderful it is not a job but a joy. I shall leave it in the hands on my angels and see what happens.
    Be blessed

    ReplyDelete