Friday, July 3, 2009

I sat in Circle

I have been invited to join a spiritual development circle and I went on Wednesday. I had sat a few times in Circle as a guest but never to take part. This was quite an experience. After prayers and meditation , we all sat in silence and tried to contact our guides. Several of the group managed to channel their guides through. I didn't believe what happened. I was sitting there thinking yeah, right as the guides came through then I started noticing the face of the woman bringing hers through. Her whole face altered, one side drooped like she had had a stroke, it was weird.

We then talked about the Spiritual laws. They really took my attention. If we all followed them then the world really would be a wonderful place to live. I shall post them separately at some point.

Circle closed with another short meditation and prayer and we all parted feeling at peace.

2 comments:

  1. Peace is a wonderful feeling - great to hear - looking forward to seeing your post on the Spiritual laws.

    ReplyDelete