Friday, May 29, 2009

I wish

I wish my life would run smoothly but it never does. It gets interesting though. I went to a meeting of Spiritualists and whilst I was there I was given a message from Spirit. The medium said he asked Spirit who they were and got told to mind his own business cos the message wasn't for him! It had the effect of making everyone in the room laugh which lightened the atmosphere.
The strange thing, the really weird thing, was how accurate the message was. I was told four will become five. (Next day I heard there is a baby coming to the family). Then I was told that the problems I was facing would get worse, they did, and that I was banging my head upside a stone wall. I feel that way a whole lot lately. But things will get better. The medium also told me about my ring and locket. It was strange . It was accurate, I was told other things but I will need to see if they happen in the time frame I was given.

Watch this space. :-)

4 comments:

  1. sometimes messages come to us when we least expect them.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very interesting. Good luck with the other things, hope it turns out good. Have a great week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mystic sight. They truly do come when we least expect them and from whom we least expect to contact us. I hope I hear more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sasa,
    I hope they turn out too. it would be wonderful.
    You have a good week too. Have you got your puppy yet?

    ReplyDelete